BETAThis is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it
Impacts Of Welfare Reform Cabinet Policy Briefing 4 February 2013
London Borough of Camden
30 August 2015
This is the fourth in a series of welfare reform impact assessments for Cabinet.
• Data is correct as of January 2013 for housing benefit data or latest available data for other DWP benefits
• Major new information in this document:
– More on the characteristics of children affected by welfare changes
– Current arrears rates for groups of council tenants who will be affected by welfare changes
• Analysis is work in progress and in many cases it is too soon to draw conclusions, particularly as many of the reforms have not happened yet.