BETAThis is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it
Application of PAS 2070: London case study
Greater London Authority
30 November 2018
These datasets are for the London case study applying the PAS 2070 British Standard for the assessment of a city's greenhouse gas emissions. They include:
- the full case study datasets
- Source documentation: A summary of the source data and weblinks where data is publicly available.
- A verification report: Verifying that the case study is in compliance with the PAS 2070
Source data which is not available publically elsewhere is also published on this page. This includes:
- Emissions Factors: 'Defra DECC 2012 GHG Conversion factors', 'Aviation Efs', and 'AFOLU'
- Railways B3: 'ORR 2013 Freight Moved'
- Navigation B3: 'DfT 2014 Sea Passengers 2010 London Ports' and 'DfT 2014 Sea Passengers 2010 Other Ports'
- Aviation B3: 'FlightGlobal 2013 aviation activity data 2010-2012'
- AFOLU D1/D2: 'R-AEA 2014 AFOLU'
- Waste E2: 'Thames Water Ofwat July 2010 Return', 'Thames Water Ofwat July 2010 Return Calculations'
- Consumption-Based Methodology: 'Leeds University Consumption-Based GHG Emissions of London Final Report' and 'Leeds University Consumption-Based GHG Emissions of London Data'