Find out more about cookies
We’ve been improving data.gov.uk to help you find and use open government data.
Discover what’s changed and get in touch to give us your feedback.
Don't show this message again
This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it
This formal document sets out how the council operates and how it makes decisions. The constitution says what the council must do to make decisions efficiently, transparently and accountably.
The constitution includes:
• Arrangements for council meetings
• Arrangements for executive decision-making
• Arrangements for scrutiny and overview of decisions
• The role and remit of various committees including the standards committee
• The code of conduct for members
• Rules governing finance, contractual and legal matters
Information Governance Team
You must have an account for this publisher on data.gov.uk to make any changes to a dataset.