National Cancer Registration and Analysis Service (NCRAS). (2018). Cancer Registration: Epidemiology of lung cancer tumours in England 2009 to 2013 [Data set]. Public Health England. https://doi.org/10.25503/kqex-9m73
Aggregated data on lung cancers tumours (ICD-10 C34) diagnosed from 2009-2013 in English resident population.
Data within the File:
- TUMOUR COUNT (Count of tumours)
- SEX (coded 1,2)
- AGE BAND (0-39, 40-44, [5 year bands], 85-89, 90+)
- UNDERLYING CAUSE OF DEATH (ICD-10 coded)
- ETHNICITY (Asian, Black, Chinese, Mixed, Other, White, Not Known)
- DIAGNOSIS YEAR (2009-2013)
- MORPHOLOGY (ICD-10-O2 coded)
- YEAR OF DEATH (Calendar year)
Whenever it is possible and practicable to do so, data released by PHE will be anonymous and made available under an Open Government License. To render the data anonymous it must be stripped of direct identifiers and privacy by design methods applied in line with the rules layed out in the ISB Anonymisation Standard for Publishing Health and Social Care Data Specification (2013).