This paper represents the views of the Open Data User Group, on behalf of the Open Data Community. The views contained are independent of government bodies and private sector organisations. It has been shared with the Data Strategy Board for information.
More like this
- Annexes to The Case for an Open National Address Dataset- November 2012
- The Benefits of an Open National Address Dataset
- ODUG calls on the government to deliver an Open National Address Dataset under the Open Government License
- Open Data User Group Postcode Ownership International Examples
- Don't sell our postcodes! ODUG on why we should have Open Addressing in the UK