• All service and office properties occupied or controlled by user bodies, both freehold and leasehold
• Any properties occupied or run under Private Finance Initiative contracts
• All other properties they own or use, for example, hostels, laboratories, investment properties and depots
• Garages unless rented as part of a housing tenancy agreement
• Surplus, sublet or vacant properties
• Undeveloped land
• Serviced or temporary offices where contractual or actual occupation exceeds three months
• All future commitments, for example under an agreement for lease, from when the contractual commitment is made
Right to contest
The Government has introduced The Right to Contest, which provides a process to challenge government to sell land or property if you believe it’s not needed and could be put to better economic use. Further information and details of the application process can be found on the Government website here.
A full dataset version including the Geox, GeoY and UPRN derived from Ordnance Survey data can only be released for using the data to respond to, or interact with the Licensor to deliver or support the delivery of the Licensor’s Core Business” due to OS licensing restrictions under a PSMA end user licence.
If you wish to use this data for any other purpose other than supporting the delivery of the Licensor’s Core Business, then you should contact Ordnance Survey via https://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/contact/ or telephone 03456 05 05 05 to discuss how they can help you with your requirements.