Mutuals Support Programme – Lets Go Global
|This deadline is for...||Submission of Proposals
|Estimated length of contract||3 Months
|Estimated value||£1 - £20,000
|Location where the contract is to be carried out||United Kingdom
|Is this suitable for smaller suppliers?||Yes
|Is this contract suitable for a voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations?||Yes
|Name of the buying organisation
(see other contracts from this organisation)
Description of the contract
Lets Go Global (the ‘’potential psm’’) are a creative media & arts organisation based in Mediacityuk, Salford, MANCHESTER. Lets go global are seeking to spin out of Trafford council (the ‘’parent body’’) to form an entity from may 2013 with a complete spin out from Trafford in September 2013.Lets Go Global was set up in 2003 and has evolved from an arts-led, internet TV channel, to a dynamic media & arts organisation offering ideas, training, creative technology workshops, video production (commercial & community), live broadcasting, project management, and they work in partnership with people, and partners to improve their digital knowledge, skills, understanding and experience.
A Supplier is required to complete the following deliverables:
LEGAL AND GOVERNANCE
• hold a workshop with key stakeholders to explore possible legal and governance structures for the potential psm, which takes into account the following implications for each model:-
• tax implications for the new entity,
• a model which will enable grant funding and trading to be possible
• hr (including staff transition, redundancies, recruitment)
• asset transfer (please see separate attachment for asset register)
• intellectual property
• insurance requirements
• Following the workshop, write up a summary of the discussions along with recommendations on the optimal model for the potential PSM to the satisfaction of the arts development manager - Karen Shannon, lets go global & Trafford council
BUSINESS PLANNING AND FINANCIAL MODELLING
• building on the workshop and recommendations paper, develop a full business plan and robust financial modelling tool developed to the satisfaction of:- the arts development manager - Karen Shannon, Lets Go Global & Trafford council which costs all liabilities including but not limited to:-
• vat and other tax liabilities;
• potential areas of growth into future markets/investments.
• pricing strategy and modelling of revenue streams; and
• development of the 5-year financial plan with a particular focus on putting together budgets the first year of operation.
|Additional Notes||To participate in this procurement, Potential Providers must first be registered on the Government Procurement Service e-Sourcing Suite.
If you have not yet registered on the eSourcing Suite, this can be done online at https://gpsesourcing.cabinetoffice.gov.uk by following the link ‘Register for GPS eSourcing’.
Please note that, to register, you must have a valid DUNS number (as provided by Dun and Bradstreet) for the organisation which you are registering, who will be entering into a contract if invited to do so at the Invitation to Tender stage.
Full instructions for registration and use of the system can be found at
Once you have registered on the eSourcing Suite, you will need to express and interest for the Mutuals Support Programme – Lets Go Global procurement. This is done by emailing ExpressionOfInterest@gps.gsi.gov.uk.
Your email must clearly state:
• the name of this procurement (Mutuals Support Programme – Lets Go Global) and the RM reference number (RM1193-SB055);
• the name of the registered supplier; and
• the name and contact details for the registered individual sending
Government Procurement Service will then process this email and assign your organisation to the opportunity. The registered user will receive a notification email to alert them once this has been done.
The Invitation to Tender will be issued to Potential Providers on Tuesday 12th February 2013 via the eSourcing Suite. Ideally Potential Providers should be registered on the system before this date however registrations will be accepted throughout the Tender period allowing Potential Providers access to the documentation. It is advised however that Potential Providers register as soon as practically possible in order to receive the Invitation to Tender and have a sufficient amount of time to respond.
For technical assistance on use of the eSourcing Suite please contact the
Freephone: 0345 010 3503
|Is it a framework agreement?||No
Who to contact
Room 2Y92 Concept House, Cardiff Road, Newport, Gwent, NP10 8QQ
Warning: This is archived data that is no longer being updated.
The Contracts Finder Archive site is currently a beta site. If you notice any issues please contact us.