The Authority is seeking to engage consultants to support the design and implementation of the Corporate Service Centre.
The consultancy support is expected to include:
• Defining a service delivery model for the Corporate Service Centre based on best practice in the private/public sector
• Defining those tasks that could be delivered effectively within a Service Centre environment and the hand offs to other teams in the organisation eg, Strategic HR; Strategic Finance; ICT Business Systems team
• Sizing the Service Centre including a suggested organisation chart and job descriptions
• Designing of the systems and operating processes for the new combined Service Centre
• Drafting an initial Service Level Agreement
• Supporting the cultural change that will be needed within the Service Centre
• Project management of the implementation of the Service Centre
To receive the RFQ documentation, Expressions of Interest must be received by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any questions or queries should be made in writing by e-mail and must be received no later than 13:00 on Thursday 3rd January 2013. The deadline for submission of tenders is 13:00 on Thursday 10th January 2013.
Please note that the Council offices will be closed for the Xmas period from the evening on 21st December 2012 and will reopen on the morning of 2nd January 2013. No clarification questions will be responded to during this period.
Bidders must have demonstrable experience in completing similar projects, and be able to provide CV’s, and be available for contract commencement February 2013.