The ‘Potential PSM’ is comprised of a number of partnership ventures involving collaboration between primarily West London Mental Health Trust (WLMHT) and the London Borough of Ealing, as well as voluntary, community and social enterprise sector organisations.
The partnership ventures which comprise the Potential PSM operate, in part, through a company limited by guarantee, registered with Companies House in April 2011 as ‘Accession’.
Accession does not employee any staff. 11 members of staff are currently involved in the delivery of services:
6 staff from West London Mental Health Trust; and
and 5 staff from LB Ealing Adult Social Services.
WLMHT and the London Borough of Ealing (the ‘Parent Bodies’) are currently exploring the long term arrangements for the governance and management of employee service delivery.
All parties are committed to the creation of sustainable enterprises with agreement to explore developing a public service mutual in line with the Government’s commitments to give employees new Rights to Provide.
The objective of the Accession MSP Contract is to appoint a suitable suppler who can:
1. Work with the Potential PSM to continue to develop the initial business plan, including to test the financial viability of the business, and to produce options papers on the legal structures and governance models that meet the needs of the Potential PSM; and
2. If the Potential PSM and Parent Bodies agree the business is assessed as viable, to produce a detailed plan for the transfer of staff to the Potential PSM, including in relation to HR issues and inputting into the business transfer agreement.
To participate in this procurement, Potential Providers must first be registered on the Government Procurement Service e-Sourcing Suite.
If you have not yet registered on the eSourcing Suite, this can be done online at https://gpsesourcing.cabinetoffice.gov.uk by following the link ‘Register for GPS eSourcing’.
Please note that, to register, you must have a valid DUNS number (as provided by Dun and Bradstreet) for the organisation which you are registering, who will be entering into a contract if invited to do so at the Invitation to Tender stage.
Full instructions for registration and use of the system can be found at
Once you have registered on the eSourcing Suite, you will need to express and interest for the Accession MSP. This is done by emailing ExpressionOfInterest@gps.gsi.gov.uk.
Your email must clearly state:
• the name of this procurement (Accession MSP) and the RM reference number (RM1133-SB);
• the name of the registered supplier; and
• the name and contact details for the registered individual sending
Government Procurement Service will then process this email and assign your organisation to the opportunity. The registered user will receive a notification email to alert them once this has been done.
The Final Invitation to Tender will be issued by close of play on Tuesday, 13 November 2012 and therefore suppliers can register on the eSourcing Suite between the issue date of this Contracts Finder advert and the above deadline date. It is advised however that Potential Providers register as soon as practically possible in order to receive the Final Invitation to Tender and have a sufficient amount of time to respond.
For technical assistance on use of the eSourcing Suite please contact the
Freephone: 0345 010 3503