Capita are recruiting for a Security Accreditation Analyst to join a central Government department to work on a high profile programme. Primarily based in London (but with some travel), this is a 12 month contract to deliver a detailed Business Impact Assessment and full security accreditation documentation. Due to the nature of the information that will be handled as part of this role and the time-scales (immediate start), current SC Clearance is essential.
Previous experience of leading a security accreditation within central government is high desirable, you will need to be able to demonstrate how you have achieved & maintained accreditations
Main Duties/ Responsibilities
• Production of detailed Business Impact Assessment (BIA)
• Drafting the new Agile Accreditation Strategy and Approach document and seeking approval from Departmental Security and Assurance Team.
• Fully documented security risks with mitigation plan
• Support to Security Accreditation Lead, including:
1. Production of the security accreditation document set.
2. Identification of security risks and management of the security risk log and mitigation activities.
Skills/ Experience Required
• Strong knowledge of government and cross government security including HMG Security standards, CESG GPGs RSDOPS and IS/x standards, UK CNI
• Conversant with security best practices (including BS7799) and relevant legislation.
• Managing architectural and technical change to support HMG Security Accreditation processes
• Experience in a Government environment of production of a Business Impact Assessment and security accreditation documentation.
• CLAS membership
• Experience of close liaison with CESG and GCHQ
• Experience of architecture development and assurance on behalf of CESG
• Experience of managing IS Security, developing policies, procedures and guidelines in a major, complex multi-supplier environment.
• Experience in the development, implementation and operation of IT Security Strategy within a large and complex multi-supplier / multi-platform environment.
• Experience of Agile development.
• A good understanding of the security implications arising from COTS packages e.g. Oracle e-business suite
• Conversant with all areas of IT Security.
• Experience of using general system architecture frameworks such as TOGAF or Zachman
• Managing architecture across the lifecycle from business requirements, through to risk management during test and operational phases
• Architecting systems to HMG Security Standards, UK Critical National Infrastructure
Formal Qualifications Required
BCS certificate in Information Security Management or a BSC in Computer Science, MSc in Information Systems Security or equivalent qualification or relevant experience.
Knowledge of UK central government IT security standards and policies (e.g. CESG developed standards and guidance).
CESG Listed Advisor (CLAS), BS7799 Auditor, CISA (Certified Information Security Auditor) or Certified Protection Professional (CPP) desired.
Please note that SC Clearance is required for this role.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your web browser; https://emea3.recruitmentplatform.com/syndicated/private/syd_apply.cfm?ID=Q2AFK026203F3VBQB8M7VV7MM&nPostingTargetID=8620&step=DIRECT
Capita is managing this Contract on behalf of the Client via an approved framework. All interested suppliers, companies and organisations please note; Capita Resourcing is the managed service provider and all contracts will be based on time and materials.
Applications should be from the lead individual who is intending to complete the services including a full CV or experience profile which meets the described requirements. Please proceed to application: URL reference Contracts Finder on any application or correspondence.
This contract is open for direct supply only, application from recruitment agencies will not be considered – If you would like to register to become a supplier to Capita Resourcing email your details to; email@example.com