This document sets out the steps taken to arrive at the first iteration of the National Information Infrastructure, what the implications are of inclusion and the next steps that departments will take to further develop and maintain it. For an introduction to the NII concept, check out Pete Lawrence's blog.
More like this
- Open Government Partnership UK National Action Plan 2013 to 2015
- The National Information Infrastructure: Where are we?
- Report on Departmental Open Data Commitments and adherence to Public Data Principles for the period between July and September 2013
- Transparency and Open Data Quarterly Written Ministerial Statement Q1 2013 / 14
- UK open (health) data: which is important to you?