London NHS Major Trauma data for April and May 2010
The London Trauma Office has released a mid-year report to show the activity associated with the Major Trauma Centres (MTC) in London.
The information reported at either London or MTC level:
- Number of patients who triggered the Triage Tool and were taken to a MTC Emergency Department
- Outcome of Triage Tool Positive patients taken to a MTC by London Ambulance Service (LAS) or Helicopter Emergency Medical Service (HEMS)
- Triage Tool Positive patients by mechanism of injury
- Triage Tool Positive admissions to ED by time of day
- Seniority of Doctor in the ED at each MTC
- The median time (hours) from arrival at MTC to CT Scan
- All patients held in TARN (Trauma Audit & Research network) by age
- Breakdown of Trigger Steps- Trauma Triage Tool for May.
Data source: London Trauma Office (http://www.londontraumaoffice.nhs.uk)Read More
|Added to data.gov.uk||11/02/2011|
|Temporal coverage||6/4/2010 - 31/5/2010|