Tax Calculator for UK Taxes from 2003 up to and including 2010/2011 and forecasted 2011/2012.
- Calculate Income Tax for PAYE, Self Employed and CIS individuals.
- Tax Code Checker will decode and provide an explanation of the code - the code will be checked against the normal tax allowances for the person calculating and if incorrect, differences are highlighted and explained.
- Tax overpayment can be checked by entering the known taxed figure from payslips and this is checked to see if it matches with the income tax calculator.
- Pensions can be evaluated, from three different schemes including Salary Sacrifice, Occupational and Private Pensions Plans.
- Pension Tax Relief is calculated on all three schemes for you.
- A Net to Gross Tax Calculator option is available allowing you to enter a take home figure and the gross figure is provided for you. Tax Calculations can be saved and re-visited.
- A graph is produced to show the precise changes to the way a specific entered salary has been affected by taxation over the last 7 years.
- You can create your own custom tax scheme, by setting your own rates and allowances also - forecasted rates for next year (2011/2012) have been pre-entered.
- Other calculators available allow you to compare taxation on two incomes, compare dividends to salary, calculate tax on dividends, calculate corporation tax and calculate and produce capital gains tax computations.
Apps submitted to data.gov.uk are currently approved for publication on the general level of their context and appropriateness. Whilst we review these on a periodical basis, we do not own responsibility for the regular update and maintenance of these apps. Any queries about individual apps or tools published need to be directed to the originator.