Tax Calculator for UK Taxes from 2003 up to and including 2010/2011 and forecasted 2011/2012.
- Calculate Income Tax for PAYE, Self Employed and CIS individuals.
- Tax Code Checker will decode and provide an explanation of the code - the code will be checked against the normal tax allowances for the person calculating and if incorrect, differences are highlighted and explained.
- Tax overpayment can be checked by entering the known taxed figure from payslips and this is checked to see if it matches with the income tax calculator.
- Pensions can be evaluated, from three different schemes including Salary Sacrifice, Occupational and Private Pensions Plans.
- Pension Tax Relief is calculated on all three schemes for you.
- A Net to Gross Tax Calculator option is available allowing you to enter a take home figure and the gross figure is provided for you. Tax Calculations can be saved and re-visited.
- A graph is produced to show the precise changes to the way a specific entered salary has been affected by taxation over the last 7 years.
- You can create your own custom tax scheme, by setting your own rates and allowances also - forecasted rates for next year (2011/2012) have been pre-entered.
- Other calculators available allow you to compare taxation on two incomes, compare dividends to salary, calculate tax on dividends, calculate corporation tax and calculate and produce capital gains tax computations.