A must-have for anyone who commutes or travels in the UK. Commuter is the first and only app that integrates LIVE information on UK transport services National Rail, Tube, Overground and DLR in one simple view on one screen.
The key differentiators when compared to other UK travel apps are:
- live train, service and station information for all train services in the UK, i.e. National Rail, London Overground, Docklands Light Rail and London Underground
- dashboard view of your journey covers all combinations of these services, alternatives are available
- itineraries for any combination of these services
- sharing of departure boards, itineraries and routes can be done via Facebook, SMS and email
- dashboard applies filters to show only the trains traveling in the direction of your destination
- trains that are traveling in the direction of the destination but do not stop are clearly indicated alerting you to the risk of boarding the wrong train
- information about station facilities is provided
- favourite journey routes can be stored and stations given alias names e.g. ‘mum’s place’, ‘work’
- app is free to use with scheduled information provided for London Overground and UK National Rail. A paid for subscription is required to get live data covering London Overground and UK National Rail, a free 10 day trial is also available for these services.
Please take a look at a brief (90sec) video demo here showing setting a route: http://youtu.be/IBE4jpmEjT4
app store: http://commuter.cc/itunes